Tuesday, February 10, 2015

" For it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak" - Matt 10:19

February 8, 2015
Hey Family!

It’s been a good week! We found another really keen family to teach this week and the Family of 10 that we found last week is doing awesome to! Its transfers this week so we will find out tomorrow what is happening. My camera broke this week to!:( So I am hoping to find something that will charge my purple camera from back home wish me luck!!
Ok this week we had a really good lesson with a couple of our less actives. The moms name is Trish and the daughter is Krystal. We went over and were having a lesson with them and we were talking about the book of Mormon. I had a really strong impression to share my experience about the first time I read the Book of Mormon and what was going on at that time in my life and how it helped me. I had shared a little bit about what was going on with me in Jr. High at the time and Trish told me that her daughters were dealing with similar things like people not being nice to them. We were all in tears and they committed to start reading the book of Mormon and have been reading every day this week:) I love when that happens and the spirit puts just the right words in your mouth when you need them to help others it was a really good lesson!


 The Tongan is coming alright but still hard! I hope you all had a great week!


LOVE YOU HEAPS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment