Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Got a Sunburn!

> Hey Family!!
>
> It was a good week here! We found some new investigators this week and got a really good sunburn walking everywhere and knocking on heaps of doors but all good! My Tongan has gotten so much better this week!! I still can’t make sentences but my vocabulary is getting pretty big so I usually know what is going on and what people are saying to me and I can communicate back a little bit! Way better than last week and the Tongan Elders said that I am learning super-fast so that is encouraging. This week is kind of a blur because we just did the same thing every day pretty much and it was hot everyday no rain these days it weird!
>
> Sorry such a short letter this week but sister Vasi and I can’t think of anything I will look in my journal next week before I come.  lol
>
> Love You Heaps!!

Love Sister Miggin

No comments:

Post a Comment