Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Road Trip

Malo e lelei Family!

It has been an amazing week!! We have seen heaps of miracles and we have a baptism this Saturday for Tekiri Morehu! She is golden and has been doing so well with the lessons. She is a single mother of 7 kids and even though she has had heaps of trials coming she is so calm about all of them. She is so positive and just loves the gospel it is so fun and such a blessing to work with her!

Also on Saturday I was getting out of the car and heard a horn beep and guess who it was!! AUNTIE SALLY and ZSARAYA!! It was so fun to see them they came down for a river float and had no way of contacting me but they just saw me by chance it is always so exciting to see my family in New Zealand!!

Sister Paulo and I had an awesome time at the conference with Elder Bednar. It was really amazing and I got heaps of answers to questions that I have had. And we got to see everyone and catch up. Elder Bednar said that we were really prepared so the conference that was supposed to be about an hour went three hours it was crazy cool but then he didn’t have time to shake our hands after so instead we got to catch up with everyone. I got to say goodbye to Elder To'ia who finishes this transfer and catch up with all my other Tongans and Sister Lamoureux it was heaps of fun! And then we had a three hour car ride back down to home long as and no music was allowed on the car ride so it was extra-long.  You know how I love music!!

Anyways I was glad to hear that Ryan did so well in his play and that my prayers are being answered and Dads work still hasn’t gone on strike!!







I love you heaps!! Oku ou fakafeta'i koe'uhi ko hoku Famili!!! Couldn’t do it without you!!



Love Sister Miggin

No comments:

Post a Comment