Thursday, April 30, 2015

March 9, 2015

Hey Family!!

It was an awesome week! We had Tekiri Morehu's baptism on Saturday and it was beautiful! We had more people at the baptism than that come to church on Sunday. She looked lovely and had such an amazing spirit there. I sang for part of it with Elder Noa Aiono so scary and public singing is definitely not my forte but anything for Tekiri!:) Also we had to speak in sacrament on Sunday and we only got asked like a couple days before.  We had the baptism and everything so all I had time to do was write and outline and that is the first time I havent written it out word for word but it went really well and everyone liked it I think.  So, that was a big step for me too!

The reason I am emailing late is we had another conference with Elder Neilsen of the seventy yesterday and it was so good! I learned a lot and I heard a lot of things that I needed to hear that will help me make some more positive changes in my life. It also helped me make some big decisions.

I love you all and hope you have a great week!


Love Sister Miggin


No comments:

Post a Comment