Thursday, April 30, 2015

April 5, 2015






April 5, 2015

Malo e lelei Famili!!! 

It has been a crazy week!! We did so much this Easter weekend.. Taupo is one of the biggest tourist places in New Zealand so we had so many tourists in town for the Easter weekend! We passed out pass along cards at the Car show and met a couple Easter Bunnies! Lol We sang at a relief society fireside last night my companion and I and I played the guitar it was really fun! 

We have some really amazing investigators right now and I don’t think they will meet the qualifications for baptism this month, but it’s all good because I know they will get there even after I leave its really exciting! 

We have a temple trip this Thursday that I am super excited for!! I am so in a fog these days though cause I know my time is cutting so short yet I can’t wrap my mind around it! It is the weirdest feeling! So I mostly just throw myself into the work and enjoying my beautiful New Zealand and the people here and try not to think about it! 

Funny I was looking at my plane ticket and I will leave at about 730 pm on May 5 and get home about 730 pm on May 5. Ha-ha I will get home the same time that I left. hahaha I have been slowly collecting souvenirs my whole mission and I think I am about squared away except for  a few treats I will by closer to when I come home! 

When I get back I will probably just have to borrow clothes from Glick until I get a job. Ha-ha I don’t even remember what I have but most my clothes from here are either trashed or ugly only a few worth bringing back. We will have to have a pedicure night to because my feet have taken a beating out here! Food wise just make sure we have mixed veggies (peas, carrots, and corn) in the freezer please! 

Ofa Atu!! 


Love Sister Miggin

No comments:

Post a Comment