Thursday, April 30, 2015

March 15, 2015

Kia Ora Family-
It was a really good week we had another conference up in Tauranga this week on Monday which I think I already told you because we emailed on Tuesday. We have had a lot of rain and wind they call Hurricane's, Cyclones here so that is what it is I guess. This is the second Cyclone since I have been in in New Zealand it’s not too bad though. I heard it hit Fiji pretty bad though.
This is Sister Paulo's last week as a missionary this Sunday I will be driving her to Rotorua and next Monday she will catch the bus to Hamilton I think! CRAZY!! That means I will be starting my last transfer next week! Only 5 and a half weeks and I will be home.
Things are good.  We found three new investigators this week and we have 3 progressing towards baptism and Tekiri is doing AMAZING since her baptism!
Anyway love you heaps!

Love Sister Miggin



No comments:

Post a Comment