Thursday, April 30, 2015

March 23, 2015

Malo e lelei Famili-
Oku i ai eku manatu koe! Things are good here. I am living in Rotorua this week with the Fairy Springs Ward Sisters because Sister Paulo catches the bus at four this afternoon. I am really going to miss her and it has been so hard getting her ready to go home especially knowing that I only have a little over a month left. We still worked super hard though this week and had a great time. I won’t find out who my new companion is until tomorrow though.
The sisters here in Rotorua are both pretty new and its strange being around them. It’s going to be a long few days plus I miss my area. I always do when I leave my areas.  You just get really attached and it feels like home! Plus, we set someone for baptism this week and now I am not going to see her for a few days and that is hard!
Oh well, Nofo Malohi right?haha I miss you all but the days are counting down now I hate it. hahaha I can’t imagine leaving New Zealand. A lot of my mission friends go home this transfer too though, so that will make it a little easier.  Pretty soon I won’t know anyone. I love you!!
'Ofa Atu! Vakai koe!

Love Sister Miggin

No comments:

Post a Comment