Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Lyndsi Visits the Hobbits -- June 22nd








Kia Ora Family,
 
I have heaps of pictures to send so I will keep it short and sweet! Simon’s baptism is this Saturday and I am very excited.  He is doing really well! Our sweet investigator Zea just decided yesterday she is ready to be baptized in July! She is a tiny little thing with colorful dreads. She used to be a professional jockey and now she owns like three businesses and has a farm of misfit animals she is so wonderful! Mihi and the kids are doing great to we had a really good lesson with them this week and we have another one this Thursday. The work is moving right along and we are having so much fun doing it! I just heard that I lost another one of my sweet kids from work this week and it has been One year since my little Millie died! I thought a lot about work this week and all those sweet spirits helped motivate me to work harder and be better this week! I miss working with my kids! Anyway I love you all!
 
Love Lyndsi
Elder Mangakahia and Elder Saville with the Mustaches together

Our poor tour guide I think we all tried to preach to him haha and they kept pushing me away from him cause they thought the tour guide was hitting on me haha Dont worry I invited him to church!

No comments:

Post a Comment