Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Last Transfer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kia Ora Whanau~

I got transferred this week to Redout in Manukau. We are pretty much right in the middle of South Auckland. You can see the Harbor from our area but its out of the mission. We are right on the border of the Auckland mission. And our Chapel is in the same parking lot as the MTC so pretty just made a full circle and am ending where I started.

My new companion is Sister Vasi from Idaho. She is Tongan though which is good I love my Tongan companions and she is a really hard worker so that is a bonus to! I am going to have to pick up my Tongan skills hard though because nobody speaks English up here! Mostly all the members are Tongan and there are only a couple white kids in the whole Zone they are all Tongan! And the missionaries are like on top of each other in this Zone cause it is so tiny and there are so many missionaries we usually run into about three companionships a day its crazy!! I am used to only seeing them at meetings!

Leaving Ngaruawahia was really really hard! They were so good to me there and we had so much fun with our families there before I got transferred for New Years Eve! I will miss them very much but I am in my last area most likely so it should be good! I already really like a lot of the ward members here!

Love you Heaps!!


Love Sister Miggin









No comments:

Post a Comment