Sunday, October 26, 2014

August 10, 2014


Hey Family-

Its been a good week! And a hard week! I think this is the hardest area I have served in! Before it was pretty easy to find people to teach but with companions dragging feet and such it kinda puts a damper on things. I am trying to endure well and work hard its coming along. I had a good week revelation wise and it has made it a lot better even though nothing has changed my attitude has a lot so that is good.

As far as teaching goes we have a couple people to teach kind of but honestly no one that is really interested. ROUGH! But I am trying to learn what God wants me to learn and find the one person in this area that he sent me here for! I hope I dont have to wait til the next companion comes to find them but its sorta looking that way!

I am mailing the birthday package today! I finally finished making my gift! Sorry its going to be late for moms birthday! I am putting yours and dads together though so that It saves in shipping I hope you dont mind! I love you so much!

Love Lyndsi

No comments:

Post a Comment